The gnomes fabric arrived and I’ve finished Oscar’s Xmas stocking. It was an incredibly quick project actually, but it looks very cute hanging on the wall waiting for Santa. These pics aren’t fantastic, I have a new phone with camera that I thought I’d try out. Will put some better ones up tomorrow with daylight but I just couldn’t wait to share. I lined the”O” up with one of the little gnomes.
Since 2007 Craft Schmaft, by Claire Waring, has been a blog dedicated to making happy. Here I share my love of sewing, stitching and all things handmade. You’ll also find travel tales, craft fails and a rather large fabric addiction.
More about me here
Subscribe via Email
- Balloon Along: Baskets
- Balloon Along: Stuffing
- Balloon Along: Stitch ‘em up
- Balloon along begins! Let’s start cutting…
- Story of the Emerald City Air Balloons
- Craft Room makeover
- Free magazine? Yes puhleeease!
- Gathering Hot Air Balloon Supplies
- Announcing the Balloon-along
- Calling all testers… Mr Fox needs you!